--PRESCHOOL : AGES 3-5 | 50 min
*All students must be potty trained to attend
--BEGINNER, BRONZE, SILVER & GOLD | 50 min
The coach will determine the best place for your child based on skill and age.
--CLASSES ARE CO-ED (boys & girls)
--PRE TEAM: INVITE ONLY
--TEAM : INVITE ONLY
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ***
Here at Ancient City Gymnastics we have experienced many late pick-ups by parents. While we understand that traffic or just plain life can sometimes make a person late, please keep in mind that with each parent being late only once per week has, in past summers, resulted in the coaches, counselors etc…. being kept waiting every single day.
In addition to your child becoming upset if you do not arrive as usual, please remember that our staff have their own responsibilities and commitments to attend to after camp. Because traffic and other outside factors are always unpredictable, allowing a margin in your travel time is key.
Since the primary responsibility of Ancient City Gymnastics is your child’s protection and well-being, the following policy has now been set in place in the event that you do not pick up or arrange to have someone pick up your child at the end of camp:
1. Ancient City Gymnastics will attempt to reach all emergency contact numbers, including parents or guardians at home, work and cell phone numbers, as provided by parent/guardian on the child’s registration form.
2. It is your responsibility as parents or guardians to provide the number of any and all persons who you authorize to pick up your child and to keep Ancient City Gymnastics informed of any changes in these contact numbers.
3. If Ancient City Gymnastics is unable to reach anyone at any of the contact numbers provided by the parent/guardian, and one-half hour has elapsed, Ancient City Gymnastics will unfortunately need to call outside authorities.
4. Late Pick-Up Fee: A minimum fee of $10.00 (family) will be charged to your account starting five (5) minutes after the end of your child’s class time. In addition, starting five (5) minutes after class you will be charged an additional $1.00 per minute you are late. The card on file will be charged this late fee. The time will be judged by the Ancient City Gymnastics clock.
If you know that you will be late, please be considerate and give us a call at 904-342-0109. You will still be charged the late pick-up fee but will give your child and the Ancient City Gymnastics employee’s peace of mind. *If no one has arrived to pick up the child after a half hour and no emergency contacts can be reached, police will be notified.
5. Under all circumstances, the staff of Ancient City Gymnastics shall not hold your child responsible in any way for the late pick up, and discussion of this issue will only be with the parent or guardian and never with your child.
2 CLASSES A WEEK
*per 4 week session
1 Class a week
*per 4 week session
Sign up for auto pay and SAVE!!!!
1 class per 4 week session $65.00
2 classes per 4 week session $106.00
** $65.00 MEMBERSHIP FEE DUE ANNUALLY (SEPT)
ACG ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP - $65 per gymnast | $130.00 per family of 2 or more gymnasts
**Due annually in September
Your membership is valid from September 1 thru August 31 of the following year.
Your membership provides discounts for;
-Special events & Open Gym
-10% sibling tuition & 10% military discount.
*Cannot combine discounts.
*Excludes gym sleepovers
*Excludes Invite Only Classes & League
-1 (one) make up per 4 week session for a missed class
*There are no credits or refunds given at any time on membership fees or tuitions.
2022-2023 GYM HOLIDAY CALENDAR
**DATES WE WILL BE CLOSED**
September 3, 4 & 5 - Labor Day Weekend
October 31 Halloween **There will be Afterschool, no classes
November 23, 24, 25 & 26 - Thanksgiving
December 23, 24 & 31 - Christmas Holiday
May 23, 24, & 31 - Memorial Day Weekend
July 4 - 4th of July
*TUITION IS DUE THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE START OF EACH NEW 4 WEEK SESSION.
*If you sign up for auto pay your payment will be processed on the Friday before the start of the new session.
*A $10.00 late fee will be applied to your account after a 5 day grace period.
*Payments may be made by CC via our parent portal on our website.
*There are no credits or refunds given at any time.
Returned check fee ----- $35.00
Auto pay rejected ------ $10.00
DROP OUT POLICY
PARENTS MUST NOTIFY ANCIENT CITY GYMNASTICS TO DROP A STUDENT FROM CLASS. Only a written notice via email, regular postal mail or hand delivered to our front desk will be acceptable. Please note: You are responsible for payment for your student's classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT ATTENDS CLASS until the time you notify the staff VIA WRITTEN NOTICE. Please do not rely on your student to verbally let us know that he/she will no longer be attending classes. If a student stops coming to class without notification then that student's account will be charged for the additional 4 week session. This charge will be for holding the student's place in that class instead of offering that place to one of the many on a waiting list.