Ancient City Gymnastics Summer Camp employees are ALL background checked & drug screened
~ UP DATED ACG CAMP POLICY ~
Due to staffing issues (being able to plan camp accordingly), you can no longer switch days/weeks. Keep in mind there are no refunds so be sure to plan your child’s camp days accordingly.
Your cooperation with this matter is greatly appreciated.
The Ancient City Gymnastics Management Team
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ***
Here at Ancient City Gymnastics we have experienced many late pick-ups by parents. While we understand that traffic or just plain life can sometimes make a person late, please keep in mind that with each parent being late only once per week has, in past summers, resulted in the Coaches, counselors etc…. being kept waiting every single day.
In addition to your child becoming upset if you do not arrive as usual, please remember that our staff have their own responsibilities and commitments to attend to after camp. Because traffic and other outside factors are always unpredictable, allowing a margin in your travel time is key.
Since the primary responsibility of Ancient City Gymnastics is your child’s protection and well-being, the following policy has now been set in place in the event that you do not pick up or arrange to have someone pick up your child at the end of camp:
1. Ancient City Gymnastics will attempt to reach all emergency contact numbers, including parents or guardians at home, work and cell phone numbers, as provided by parent/guardian on the child’s registration form.
2. It is your responsibility as parents or guardians to provide the number of any and all persons who you authorize to pick up your child and to keep Ancient City Gymnastics informed of any changes in these contact numbers.
3. If Ancient City Gymnastics is unable to reach anyone at any of the contact numbers provided by the parent/guardian, and one-half hour has elapsed, Ancient City Gymnastics will unfortunately need to call outside authorities.
4. A late fee of $5.00 per child will be assessed after the first 5 minutes and an additional $1.00 per child for every minute after that will be assessed until your child is picked up. An invoice will be sent via email. This fee must be paid in full upon your child’s next day at camp. A past-due fee of $5 will be added each time we must re-invoice you.
5. Under all circumstances, the staff of Ancient City Gymnastics shall not hold your child responsible in any way for the late pick up, and discussion of this issue will only be with the parent or guardian and never with your child.
6. If you know you are going to be late please be courteous and call, although you will still be charged accordingly it will lessen the worry.
ELECTRONICS: Our program is designed to keep campers engaged, busy and having fun making new friends. One of the greatest benefits of a summer camp experience is the opportunity to develop and grow important social skills. Every child has a different level of comfort in this area and interaction for all of these kids is much easier and more natural without the distraction of computers, video games and other electronic devices. You are essentially transferring the primary care of your child to our staff and we take that very seriously. We are here to provide a safe and guided environment for kids to learn and grow, and ultimately navigate their own challenges. This is a much easier task without the distraction of electronic devices.
CELL PHONES: The use of cell phones is prohibited during camp hours. When your child comes to ACG, you and they take a leap of faith and transfer primary care from you, as parents, to our staff. In the event your child is having trouble adjusting, if any health issues arise, or if there is an urgent message that needs to get to the parents the staff will make sure that happens.
REFUNDS: Refunds are only available on a camp credit basis that can be redeemed at a later time and are only offered to campers that undergo a severe illness or if a natural disaster occurs (Hurricane, Tropical Storms, etc.). Refunds will be made only to the original payee and may not be used by someone else.
ABSENCES: Refunds are not available for vacations, special events, short term illnesses of four (4) days or less or other personal commitments that prevent attendance. However, a refund may be available for an extended illness if the student is absent the entire week. A note from the hospital/doctor and written note from the parent or guardian explaining the situation must be received in order to approve a camp credit refund.
DISMISSAL FROM CAMP: Dismissal will take effect only after consultation among the parents, camper (if appropriate), and the Camp Director. On occasion, dismissal may be necessary for disciplinary reasons. Aggressive behaviors, including fighting, bad language, disrespect and disruptive behavior or any violent action that threatens the safety of other children or staff will be cause for immediate dismissal. This action will take effect only after consultation among the parents, camper (if appropriate), and the Camp Director. If a camper is dismissed for disciplinary reasons, there will be NO REFUND for the unused days.
MANDATED REPORTING: Ancient City Summer Camp employees are mandated, by Florida State Law, to report any suspected cases of child abuse or neglect directly to the appropriate authorities for investigation. While we have established internal procedures to facilitate reporting and apprising supervisors, we cannot, by law, require our employees to disclose his or her identity to anyone.
ANCIENT CITY GYMNASTICS reserves the right to change our policies without notice.
8:00 - 5:30
AGES 5 AND UP
Camps are full day only
* No half days
WEEK 1 — JUNE 1 - JUNE 5
WEEK 2 — JUNE 8 - JUNE 12
WEEK 3 — JUNE 15 - JUNE 19
WEEK 4 — JUNE 22 - JUNE 26
WEEK 5 — JUNE 29 - JULY 3 WEEK 6 — JULY 6 - JULY 10
WEEK 7 — JULY 13 - JULY 17
WEEK 8 — JULY 20 - JULY 24
WEEK 9 — JULY 27 - JULY 31 WEEK 10 — AUGUST 3 - AUGUST 7
***NEW FOR 2020***
WE ARE WAIVING THE $20.00 REGISTRATION FEE
5 DAYS - $170
SINGLE DAYS - $45 each
*Members receive 10% discount
*NO SIBLING DISCOUNTS
You must be on auto pay.
-All payments are due (will be processed) the Friday of the previous week of service. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*If your payment is declined a $10.00 fee will be assessed to your account.
There is a $20.00 NON refundable deposit per camper for each week of camp you register for.
**This will guarantee your child a spot**
WHAT TO WEAR
T-shirt and shorts, sweat pants or a leotard
T-Shirt and shorts (or sweat pants)
*All campers must wear clothing without buttons, *If your child has long hair, please put it in a ponytail.
**NO JEANS OR JEWELRY PLEASE