A PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST NOTIFY ANCIENT CITY GYMNASTICS TO DROP A STUDENT FROM CLASS.
Only a written notice via email, regular postal mail or hand delivered to our front desk will be acceptable. Please note: You are responsible for payment for your student's classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT ATTENDS CLASS until the time you notify the staff VIA WRITTEN NOTICE. Please do not rely on your student to verbally let us know that he/she will no longer be attending classes. If a student stops coming to class without notification then that student's account will be charged for the additional 4 week session. This charge will be for holding the student's place in that class instead of offering that place to one of the many on a waiting list.
** By signing your child(ren) up for classes at Ancient City Gymnastics you agree to the above policy.**
*Tuition is due the first week of each session (every 4 weeks)
*A $10.00 late fee will be applied if your payment is not paid the first week of the payment session.
* Payments may be made by cash, check or via our website with an option of auto payment. If you sign up for auto pay your payment will be processed the first FRIDAY of the 4 week session.
*There are no credits or refunds given at any time
*Returned checks fee - $25.00
*Auto payment decline fee - $10.00
MAKE UP POLICY
There are no refunds for missed classes. Class tuition pays to reserve placement in a specific class it does not pay for your attendance. When you pay to reserve a spot for your child in a class we are holding that spot for you whether you come or not.
Other children may be turned away because a class has reached the maximum that we allow to ensure the proper student:teacher ratio.
However, we do understand things come up. If you do miss a class you may do a make-up in another class if there is availability. There is a one (1) make up per 4 week session limit.
**Make-ups must be booked within 30 days of the missed class.
*If you are not able to attend your scheduled make-up, 48 hour cancellation notice must be given or your make-up will be forfeited.
*YOU MUST BE FINANCIALLY CURRENT IN ORDER TO SCHEDULE A MAKE UP.
***THE MAKE UP POLICY EXCLUDES HOME SCHOOL GYMNASTICS CLASSES - THERE ARE NO MAKE UPS, REFUNDS OR PRO RATED ACCOUNTS FOR MISSED HOME SCHOOL GYMNASTICS CLASSES.
* Please do not leave children more than ten minutes before the start of a class and be sure to pick children up promptly
* Parents / guardians / visitors must remain in designated areas. In order to ensure the safety of all children, Ancient City Gymnastics requests that visitors watch quietly and refrain from waving, gesturing or otherwise communicating with children during classes
* No Jewelry
* No Food, drink or gum chewing in the gym area
* We are not responsible for lost items
*No loose fitting clothing, buttons or zippers
* No socks
* Long hair must be pulled back in a ponytail
*No Flash photography